- Looking for pertinent, reliable health information?
- Need information, but have little time to search for it?
- Want to share information with others?
Consumer Health Complete™ (CHC) is the single most comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content. It is easy to use and designed to support patients’ information needs and foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. CHC provides full text for more than 200 health reference books and encyclopedias, as well as images, videos, and diagrams covering areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated medicine. This full text database covers topics such as aging, cancer, diabetes, drugs & alcohol, fitness, nutrition & dietetics, children’s health, men & women’s health, and more.
Make Consumer Health Complete Your Personal Research Assistant!
- Create highly-targeted searches with tools unavailable from large Web search engines and find
relevant results from scholarly journals and other reliable sources.
- Journal Alert! Need articles from a specific journal? Looking for articles about a health topic or
condition? Through the available personal folder feature, you can set up search and journal
notifications according to your specifications. You will then receive automatic E-mails or RSS feeds
when new materials are available and match your particular interests.
- Easily share information with others. Simply copy the persistent link provided for any given article
and pass it along to others you believe would benefit from reading the same information. As long
as they are authorized users of the database, they can simply click on the link to receive
immediate access to the article.
- Loaded with great features. Consumer Health Complete’s amazing features include: Health
Reports, Encyclopedias & Reference Books, Alternative Health Sources, Drug & Herb Information,
Images & Diagrams, and Videos & Animations.
To access Consumer Health Complete, click here to go to our databases. Once there, scroll down to Consumer Health Complete.