METROPOLITAN LIBRARY SYSTEM
NOTICE of SEALED BID SALE
- 1999 Chevrolet 3500 1 Ton C&C Truck w/20’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate
- 2000 Ford F-150 ½ Ton Truck with Lift Gate
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Full Passenger Van
- 2002 Chevrolet Venture Van
- 2004 GMC 5500 1-1/2 Ton Truck w/ 14’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate
- Metropolitan Library System offers for public sealed bid sale a 1999 Chevrolet 3500 1 Ton C&C Truck w/20’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate, 2000 Ford F-150 ½ Ton Truck with Lift Gate, 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 full passenger van, 2002 Chevrolet Venture Van and a 2004 GMC 5500 1-1/2 Ton Truck w/14’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate. The opening of the sealed bids will be Wednesday, 10:30am, November 14th, 2012.
- Sealed bids may be mailed or delivered to the Purchasing Specialist, Business Office 3rd floor, 300 Park Avenue, OKC, OK 73102.
- The 1999 Chevrolet 3500 1 Ton C&C Truck w/20’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate (lot #1), 2000 Ford F-150 ½ Ton Truck with Lift Gate (lot #2), 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Full Passenger Van (lot #3), 2002 Chevrolet Venture Van (lot #4) and a 2004 GMC 5500 1-1/2 Ton Truck w/14’ Van Box Body & Lift Gate (lot #5) are being offered for public sealed bid sale. The vehicles are available for inspection at the following address: 300 N.E. 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73105. The vehicles may be inspected during the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Please call Maintenance to make an appointment for viewing the vehicles at 606-3536 or 606-3535 or 830-8095.
- The (5) lots are to be bid separately. Interested bidders may bid on any or all lots. Each lot will be evaluated and awarded separately. Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The envelopes must be clearly identified as to the name of the bidder and the item being bid. The vehicles are sold as is-where is, with no warranties or guarantees given or implied. The purchaser will be responsible for all cost incurred for the removal of the vehicles from the sale site. The vehicles must be removed no later than 3:00pm, Friday, November 16, 2012.
- Payment may be made by cash, money order or cashier check. For additional information concerning the sealed bid sale contact the Purchasing Officer at 606-3794 or the Purchasing Specialist at 606-3792.
Lisa L. Walker